Pipeline Field Services
Optimized Pipeline Solutions trained field technicians can manage all of your company's pipeline field services throughout the United States and provide you with consistent, accurate feedback on your lines. Our experts will monitor the line in accordance with federal and state regulations and submit a thorough report for your company records.
- OPS will help your company locate regulated pipeline by performing on-site and aerial Class Surveys.
Right Of Way (ROW) Patrol
- Documented ROW Patrols are required by PHMSA and the frequency varies by pipeline location and classification. While examining the right of way for signs of leaks, our field technicians will ensure your pipeline is properly marked and take notes on any new construction or activity in the area.
- Field technicians will ensure that valves operate properly and that the correct locks / security are in place.
- OPS technicians will walk your gas pipeline with a a Gas Sniffer to detect any potential leaks
Cathodic Protection Pipe to Soil Surveys
- Using a hi-impedance voltmeter and a copper sulfate reference electrode our OPS field technicians will verify and document the the level of cathodic protection annually to comply with PHMSA requirements.
GPS Mapping of Lines
- Using advanced GIS software and GPS locating devices, we can map the exact locations of your pipelines, valves, and even potential issues with geotagged photos.