Pipeline DOT Compliance
Recent pipeline accidents have created an environment of extreme scrutiny on pipeline operations and focused public attention on how operators are complying with pipeline regulations. Pipeline regulations, administered by the United States Department of Transportation, through the Office of Pipeline Safety, can be complex and confusing.
Pipeline Consulting Services
- Evaluating your pipeline system to determine what regulations apply to your operation.
- Prepare Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Manuals and Operator Qualification Plans as required by the regulations.
- Provide forms to capture results of inspections, surveys and other periodic information required by regulations.
- Organizing a filing system at your location to ensure that data is complete and ready for an agency inspection.
- Train your personnel on the use of your manuals.
- Establish time matrix for your system to remind operations of time sensitive tasks such as the annual review of O&M Manuals so that regulation prescribed time intervals are not exceeded.
- Conduct periodic compliance reviews to ensure that all regulatory requirements are being met.
- Administer your One-Call program.
- Prepare Annual DOT Reports
- Assist in the many other aspects of regulatory compliance i.e. Tariffs, Utility Reports, Drug & Alcohol Programs and State Permits.